The use of animals in research, teaching, and testing is subject to Cornell Policy 1.4. No animals can be used for teaching, testing or research unless their use is explicitly approved in writing by the Cornell IACUC. Cornellís animal use program is managed in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Contact the IACUC Office
- Contact a CARE Veterinarian
- Get help with writing your protocol or amendment
- Get help with alternatives searches
- Get help with use of controlled substances
- Deadlines- when will your application get reviewed?
Upcoming Events (click event name to see details)
IACUC - ORIA
East Hill Office Building
395 Pine Tree Road, Suite 320
Ithaca, NY 14850